CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Phone Sex With Mandy Candy!

Haha someone gavee me thatt nickname Saturdayy in chat n suddenlyy everone was saying it! ((:

Soooo like I saidd yesterdayy, I am havingg sooo much fun with ur submissive phone sex calls!! But dontt forgett theres so much more to me than laughingg at ur little cock! ((:

I <3 doingg so many naughttyy things thatt i cant even say them all here, ill get in trouble )): But dontt think thatt nething is too dirtyy for me! I love all kinds of cheap phone sex calls with all of my dirty boys! Justt gett with me on AIM or YIM at MandyMoans91 or email me at mandy@phonesexsuperstars.com if u r too worried bout it ((:

<3 u all!!

Mandy

888-MOAN-4-U-2
AIM and YIM: MandyMoans91

0 comments: