CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

18teen Phone Princess Weekend

I had the bestest weekend everrr!! There's this guyy that I've been totallyy crushing on for like..ever! He's a sophomore in college and is totallyy hot. So, Friday night me and some friends swungg by the pizza place where he works. Theyy all knew i had a major crush on him and have for as longg as I can remember. We were hangingg out and he kept bringing us free food and just chattingg us up and omggg i think i was holdingg my breath the whole time! So we get readyy to leave and two of my friends are just whispering and gigglingg...we get out to the car and i asked them what was up. One of them wrote my numberr on the back of their receiptt! Omggggg I thought id die! But then 2 minutess later, I totallyy get a text sayingg "is this for real?" OMG! So we texted for a lil bit and Saturdayy night went out ((:

Maybe soon when u call me for ur favorite cheap phone sex call, maybe ill have some stories, haha. could some teen cuckold be in my future???

0 comments: