CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

18teen Phone Sex

Ask for Mandy! ((:

888-MOAN-4-U-2 (662-6482)

$1.99 a minute/10 minute min. and $2 connection fee

MandyMoans91 on AIM and YIM!!


YAYYYY I <333 Christmas ((: This soo has to be my favorite time of year! I love the snow, the feelingg in the air, the lights. The worse part thou is knowing that in 2 weeks there'll be another year until it's back!! I mean what other time of year can I dress up in my short skirt and knee socks and go sit on an old man's lap in public while all the daddies just gawk at me, haha.

The last week or so has been super fun (: Ive had so manyy phone sex calls I can barelyy keep them straight ((: Of course there was plenty of footboy calls with his kinky superiority fetish ;) I can never ever get enough of that :)

So for Christmas this yearr...I want u boys to make this next week my hottest, kinkiest yett! full of lots of fantasy phone sex, role play phone sex, anything u can think upp! ((:

<3,

Mandyy

0 comments: