CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

18teen Phone Sex





I had the best winter break eva!! ((: I had soo much extra time to playy with all you dirty boys and still got to hang out with some of my bffs. It was totallyy full of win (: Now things are startingg to get a little more back to normal and I'm readyy for my first full year of being your dirty lil phone sex princess. Of course theres totallyy going to be so many more to come. You guys totallyy rockingg my socks off!

And speakingg of socks haha...I got to have a lil footboy fun last Friday! I love being a bratty 18teen with him! I get to put him completelyy in his place all while beingg my giggly self (:

Being a bratty little tease and denial princess is probablyy my favorite thing, if you couldn't guess, haha. But omggg please don't limit me! I love all of the new kinkyy stuff you guys throw at me! And it totally does NOT have to include me being bratty. I can actually be kinda sweet, believe it or not (: haha.

Whatever u have in mind, bring it on (:

<3,

Mandyy

888-moan-4-u-2
You can find me on aim and yim! mandymoans91

0 comments: