CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Anything Goes Phone Sex

So I have been feeling totallyy naughty latelyy (: That can be so totallyy dangerous for an anything goes phone sex princess ((: I do totally love small penis humiliation, but that is sooo the low end of my kinkiness when I get in one of my moods, haha. I've had some totallyy taboo fantasy phone sex calls latelyy and omggggg!! I surprised myself with some of the things that turned me on, haha. I mean omg, the more you throw at me, the more naughtyy I get (: Think you have something that will shock me??? haha try me! ((:



Now all you vanilla phone sex guys dont be scared awayy (: I totallyy love a fun suck n fuck call too (: The kinkyy stuff just throws something extra in the mix haha. I have sooo much fun with all kinds of different phone sex roleplays! Just needed to speak out about my recent needs ((:

Help me?! (((: 888-MOAN-4-U-2 (:

<3,
Mandyy

mandymoans91 on yim n aim (:

0 comments: