CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

18teen Phone Sex


Hiiii (((: So I've totallyy been a naughtyy girl! Not that you mind one bit, its how you like me, haha.

Ive got this totallyy kinky new caller that has totallyy been able to keep up with my twisted mind! I mean o.m.g. I don't even think I can tell you everythingg we got into because it was such a taboo phone sex call! I can say though that if u want to know how nastyy we got, you better be ready! And ummmmmm if u say you want kinky and taboo, well, haha, after this call u better totallyy define kinky! H - u totallyy rocked my world! I totallyy love showing u what my 18teen phone sex mind can deliver haha (:

And OMG!! Just this morningg I had a totallyy hot 2girl phone sex call with Bianca!!! Bianca is totallyy one of the coolest phone sex aunties I have met and we totallyy put this little panty boy in his place, haha (: I mean omg! Dont think you can just steal my panties, wear them, stain them, and get awayy with it! Seriously?? You totallyy deserved your phone sex spanking!!
So I also have some like, totallyy exciting news, hehe (: I'm about to have an all new blog perfect for a brace face like me ((: Hopefullyy it will be up and running very soon and of course I'll make sure to tell you guys first! ((:

<3,
Mandy

888-662-6482
AIM &YIM: MandyMoans91

0 comments: